An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Dose-Escalation, Cohort Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose and Safety of PEP005 Topical Gel Given as Either a Single Application (on Day 1) or as Two Applications (on Day 1 and Day 8) to a Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma (sBCC) on the Trunk
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Peplin
- 30 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.