A Randomized Phase III Study Comparing Epirubicin, Docetaxel and Capecitabine + G-CSF to Epirubicin and Docetaxel + G-CSF as Neoadjuvant Treatment for Early HER-2 Negative Breast Cancer and Comparing Epirubicin, Docetaxel and Capecitabine + G-CSF ± Trastuzumab to Epirubicin and Docetaxel + G-CSF ± Trastuzumab as Neoadjuvant Treatment for Early HER-2 Positive Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Epirubicin
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Dec 2013 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 29 Dec 2011 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History