A phase II randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo and comparator-controlled, parallel group, multi-center study to investigate the safety and efficacy of a single dose of JNJ-17216498 administered to subjects with narcolepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 17216498 (Primary) ; Modafinil
- Indications Narcolepsy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALZA Corporation
- 08 Apr 2009 Patient numbers amended from 64 to 65 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date (December 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.