Bortezomib (Velcade) and Reduced-Intensity Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients with Lymphoid Malignancies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan; Rituximab
- Indications Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 13 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.