A multicentre study to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of GSK Biologicals HPV vaccine (580299) co-administered with Boostrix polio (dTpa-IPV) in healthy female subjects aged 10–18 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune
- Indications Cervical cancer; Diphtheria; Human papillomavirus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in the Journal of Adolescent Health.
- 22 Sep 2008 Actual end date reported as July 2008 by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History