A 10-week Multicenter,Forced-titration Study Using 24-hr ABPM to Evaluate the Efficacy of Valsartan/Hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) Treatment Regimen vs Conventional Treatment Regimen With Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) in Patients With Stage 2 Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine; Hydrochlorothiazide; Valsartan; Valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVALUATE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 19th European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 03 Jun 2009 Results published in Blood Pressure Monitoring 14: 112-120, No. 3, June 2009.
- 19 Jun 2008 Primary efficacy results presented at ESH-ISH in June 2008