A 12-week, randomized, double-blind, multi-center, vehicle-controlled, parallel group study to assess the efficacy and safety of the diclofenac sodium gel 1% for the relief of signs and symptoms in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 22 May 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2007.
- 19 Feb 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History