A Phase Ib, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-finding Study of Patupilone Administered Intravenously Every 3 Weeks in Combination With Carboplatin AUC 6 in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Patupilone
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Mar 2011 Actual end date (August 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.