A Multi-Institutional Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin With Radiation Therapy in Patients With Pancreatic Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.