Phase 2 multicenter randomized semi-single blind study to compare efficacy and safety of high-dose short duration daptomycin with conventional therapy in complicated skin and skin structure infections due to Gram-positive bacteria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Penicillins; Vancomycin; Vancomycin
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Sep 2008 Results published in International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 17 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Feb 2007 New trial record.