A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Ozarelix, in Patients With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Due to Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ozarelix (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 76 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.