A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of esomeprazole once daily for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in neonatal patients, including premature and up to 1 month corrected age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2006 to Oct 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2010 Results were presented at the 18th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 19 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (32) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History