Aldose reductase inhibitor-diabetes complications trial (ADCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Epalrestat (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Diabetic neuropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADCT
- 01 Sep 2007 Results have been published in journal of Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice.
- 21 Feb 2007 New trial record.
- 01 Jun 2005 The primary endpoint has been met (Change from baseline in median motor nerve conduction velocity (MNCV) at 3 years) according to the results published at 65th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History