A phase II multicenter study to assess the tolerability and efficacy of the addition of bevacizumab standard induction therapy in AML and high risk MDS above 60 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 21 Feb 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History