A Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase 2 Trial of Capecitabine Plus Enzastaurin Versus Capecitabine Plus Placebo in Patients With Metastatic or Recurrent Breast Cancer Previously Treated With an Anthracycline and a Taxane.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Enzastaurin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Sep 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'Progression free survival duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History