An open-label, single arm, phase 2 study of rituximab, gemcitabine, and oxaliplatin plus enzastaurin as treatment for patients with relapsed diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2007 Status changed from initiated.