A randomized, open-label phase III study of first line chemotherapy in older metastatic breast cancer patients, comparing intravenous pegylated liposomal doxorubicin with oral capecitabine; and the incorporation of a complete geriatric assessment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OMEGA
- 06 Feb 2014 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 08 Dec 2012 Results presented at the 35th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 24 Mar 2012 Tolerability and feasibility analysis presented at the 8th European Breast Cancer Conference.