A phase 3, open-label, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of human insulin inhalation powder (HIIP) compared with once-daily insulin glargine in insulin-naive patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus on oral agents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress, in accordance with clinicaltrials.gov.