A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Phase III Study of the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Ketoprofen Topical Patch, 20% (KTP) in the Treatment of Pain Associated With Tendonitis or Bursitis of the Shoulder, Elbow or Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoprofen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Tendinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2007 New trial record.