A Multi-Center Pilot Phase II Trial of a Synthetic Tumor-Specific Breakpoint Peptide Vaccine in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) and Minimal Residual Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Chronic myeloid leukaemia vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2008 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.