A phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to assess the safety and efficacy of maraviroc in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in subjects receiving methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Oct 2009 Results presented at ACR 2009.
- 29 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History