An open label clinical trial of microplasmin administered via the Trellis-8 infusion system for the treatment of acute iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ThromboGenics
- 23 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed to 1 Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2008 Actual number of patients (6) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.