Placebo controlled pilot study on the efficacy of levocetirizine 5 mg in reducing symptoms, airway resistance, and sleep impairment in patients with persistent allergic rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (100) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.