Treatment of Malignant Pleural Effusion with ZD6474, a Novel Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor (VEGFR) and Epidermal Growth factor Receptor (EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant pleural effusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 23 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.