A Phase II Open Label Study of Brivanib (BMS582664), Administered Orally At A Dose of 800 mg Daily In Subjects With Unresectable, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma Who Have Received Either No Prior Systemic Therapy or One Prior Regimen of Angiogenesis Inhibitor Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 125 to 130 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 May 2011 NCT reports status is completed, actual end date 1 Apr 2010, actual patient no. is 135.
- 21 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 115 to 125 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.