A Randomised, Phase I, Single Dose, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study of TB-402, A Monocloncal Antibody Directed Against FACTOR VIII, Administered Intravenously in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs TB 402 (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis; Venous thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ThromboGenics
- 11 Dec 2007 Results will be presented at the 49th annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 10 Dec 2007 Results presented at ASH 2007
- 10 Sep 2007 Status changed to completed.