Phase III Randomized Adjuvant Study of Exemestane Versus Anastrozole Versus Tamoxifen in Hormone-Responsive Postmenopausal Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary) ; Tamoxifen (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEAM-Japan
- 24 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on final results reported in Breast Cancer Res Treat.
- 01 May 2012 Final (1-year) results published in the Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.
- 27 Mar 2010 Results of effects of exemestane and anastrozole on bone mineral density presented at the 7th European Breast Cancer Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History