Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity Study of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Pandemic Influenza Vaccine (GSK1119711A) Administered According to Different Vaccination Schedules
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; AS03A
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Oct 2008, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2008 New data presented at Third European Influenza Conference (ESWI) according to GlaxoSmithKline media release.