Efficacy and Safety of Hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) Used as Add-on Therapy in Moderately to Severely Hypertensive Patients Not Adequately Controlled by Olmesartan Medoxomil (OM) 40 mg Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide; Olmesartan medoxomil
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 972 to 1500 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 1054 to 972 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2009 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History