A 24-week, multi-centre, open-label, single-arm, phase IV study of the efficacy and safety of Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) with daily dose 600mg-750mg as mono-therapy in the treatment of acute schizophrenic patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLO
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.