A Multicenter, Randomized, Assessor-Blind Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Daptomycin Versus Vancomycin or Teicoplanin for Treatment of Complicated Skin and Soft Tissue Infections (cSSTI).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin; Daptomycin; Teicoplanin; Teicoplanin; Vancomycin; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jul 2012 Trial phase changed from IV to III, actual patient number changed from 280 to 194 and additional trial locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2010 Results from this trial have been presented at the 20th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History