Efficacy and Safety of Olmesartan Medoxomil/Hydrochlorothiazide Combination 20/25 mg Versus 40/25 mg in Moderately to Severely Hypertensive Patients Not Adequately Controlled by Olmesartan Medoxomil 40 mg Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 25 Nov 2011 Pooled analysis published in the Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 21 Jun 2010 Pooled analyses presented at the 20th European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 21 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 20th European Meeting on Hypertension.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History