A Randomized Comparison of Sirolimus-Eluting Stent Implantation With Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent Implantation for the Treatment of Chronic Total Coronary Occlusions. The PRISON III Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRISON-III
- 03 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History