Oral Direct Factor Xa Inhibitor Rivaroxaban In Patients With Acute Symptomatic Pulmonary Embolism With Or Without Symptomatic Deep-Vein Thrombosis: Einstein-PE Evaluation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Acenocoumarol; Enoxaparin sodium; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EINSTEIN-PE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Oct 2015 Results (n=8245) of this and EINSTEIN-DVT trial published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- 31 Mar 2014 Pooled sub-study results for the influence of prestudy heparin from the EINSTEIN DVT and EINSTEIN PE trails presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results reporting duration of hospitalisation presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History