A Phase II, Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter Trial of Pazopanib (GW786034) in Combination with Lapatinib (GW572016) Compared to Pazopanib Monotherapy and Lapatinib Monotherapy in Subjects with FIGO Stage IVB or Recurrent or Persistent Cervical Cancer with Zero or One Prior Chemotherapy Regimen for Advanced/Recurrent Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 210 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from Sep 2010 to May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Final results were presented at ASCO 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History