A double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging clinical study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and antiepileptic activity of ganaxolone in treatment of patients with infantile spasms.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ganaxolone (Primary)
- Indications Infantile spasms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (56) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2009 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.