Phase II Study of Preoperative Radiation With Concurrent Capecitabine, Oxaliplatin and Bevacizumab Followed by Surgery and Postoperative 5-FU, Leucovorin, Oxaliplatin (FOLFOX) and Bevacizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Feb 2016 NCT reports trial status as active, no longer recruiting and results report as completed;kept as per results as it is the more reliable source.
- 29 May 2015 Primary endpoint was not met (Pathologic Complete Response Rate) according to results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2015 5-year clinical outcome results were presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.