A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase II Study of Bevacizumab in Previously Untreated Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SALUTE
- Sponsors Genentech
- 18 Apr 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2009 Results will be presented at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History