A Randomized, Multicenter, Two Arm, Open Label, Twelve Week Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate the Tolerability of Rebif (New Formulation) (IFN Beta-1a) and Betaseron (IFN Beta-1b) in IFN-naive Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) Followed by a Single Arm, Eighty-two Week Minimum, Rebif (New Formulation) Only Safety Extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a; Interferon beta-1b
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REFORMS
- 09 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Jul 2009.