A phase Ib, randomized, placebo controlled, double blind study to determine the safety, viral suppression, pharmacokinetics and immune modulatory effects of treatment with aprepitant (Emend) in HIV infected individuals
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2010 Results have been presented at the 18th International AIDS Conference.
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.