A Phase 2 Randomized Study Investigating the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Daptomycin 6 mg/kg and 8 mg/kg Versus Comparator in the Treatment of Subjects Undergoing Surgical Standard of Care for Osteomyelitis Associated With an Infected Prosthetic Hip or Knee Joint Caused by Staphylococci.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Flucloxacillin; Nafcillin; Oxacillin; Teicoplanin; Vancomycin
- Indications Osteomyelitis; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2006-005453-30).
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at the 21st European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases and the 27th International Congress of Chemotherapy.
- 14 Jul 2010 Cubist reported results in a media release and plans to submit these results as a late breaker to a fall 2010 infectious disease conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History