A randomised phase III study of trastuzumab-docetaxel vs trastuzumab-vinorelbine as 1. line therapy for patients with metastatic HER2 positive breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HERNATA
- 29 May 2015 Results of P95HER2 as a predictive marker of trastuzumab resistance were presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Dec 2010 Results published in Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History