A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Study Of SU011248 (Sunitinib, SUTENT), A Oral Novel Multitargeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Given Daily As A Continuous Dose Versus Placebo In Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumours Of The Digestive Tract.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Oct 2017 Results of pooled data assessing effectiveness of sunitinib and everolimus in patients with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours from two trial (RADIANT-3 and A6181111 ), were presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=144) assessing patient-reported outcomes and quality of life, published in the Targeted Oncology
- 02 Oct 2012 Updated overall survival analysis presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History