A Phase I/II, Open-Label Study of JX-594 (Thymidine Kinase-Deleted Vaccinia Virus Plus GM-CSF) Administered by Intratumoral Injection in Patients With Unresectable Stage 3 or Stage 4 Malignant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Jennerex
- 06 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.