A pilot feasibility study to evaluate the efficacy of ZD1839 [gefitinib] (Iressa) in eliminating chemo- and hormone- resistant cytokeratin-positive tumour cells circulating in the blood of women with breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jul 2008 Actual patient number is now 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.