A double blind, randomised, placebo controlled study investigating simvastatin as an add-on treatment to Copaxone [glatiramer acetate] for the treatment of relapsing multiple sclerosis in patients treated with Copaxone for at least 3 months
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate; Simvastatin
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Actual initiation date (6 Mar 2009) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 12 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.