An Open Label Study of the Safety of First-line Treatment With Avastin in Combination With Cisplatin-gemcitabine or Carboplatin-paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced or Recurrent Squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Who Are Considered to be at High Risk of Pulmonary Haemorrhage
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by Roche record.
- 16 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 23 Mar 2008 Updated study centres from ClinicalTrials.gov.