A multicenter, multinational study to assess the safety and efficacy of antithrombin alfa [ATryn] in hereditary antithrombin (AT) deficient patients in high-risk situations for thrombosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antithrombin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors rEVO Biologics
- 15 Feb 2013 Retrospective study analysis of two pivotal phase 3 studies presented at the February 2013 meeting of the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM), according to a rEVO Biologics media release.
- 15 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2007 to 1 Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.