A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Forced Titration Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Omacor, Co-Administered With Open-Label Atorvastatin Therapy, in Hypertriglyceridemic Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Reliant Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
- 08 Nov 2008 Results presented at the 81st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History