A single-blind, randomized, placebo controlled, ascending single and repeat dose study with once daily dosing to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of GSK376501 and to evaluate food effects and the relative bioavailability of a tablet formulation compared to the powder for reconstitution formulation in healthy overweight and obese subjects (DIX109177).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 376501 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Mar 2007 New trial record.